Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Sunshine - A Whirlwind Week

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving.  

This week seemed to fly by.  Most normal pieces of our routine were interrupted, but it was ok.  HandyMan took a very quick trip to England to celebrate his Aunt Betsy's life with other family members and arrived home safely.  Certain details of his trip could have been disasterous, but they weren't.  Friends took G-Tot for the afternoon on Sunday.  I got the house to myself and a sacked out  little girl within a half hour of her return home from her adventures.  Thanks G, D & K!

I had lots of work this week.  I enjoyed frozen cookie dough and some even made it to the oven!  G-Tot gave me lots of practice in the areas of patience and grace.   We are a week closer to meeting Itty Bitty - whenever that may be!  (Let the guessing begin!  Date?  Gender?)

While I had plans for alone shopping on Friday, our car had other ideas.  I'm thankful to have been near an exit and able to wait safely for Handy Man and the truck to come and rescue me!  And that I had made arrangements to have G-Tot elsewhere that morning!

Saturday brought peaceful time, alone time as I worked my hours at the local craft co-op where I sell my candles.  HandyMan and G-Tot got to go have their own adventures - of higher activity level than this Mama's up for these days!

It's been a good week.  If you've had a chaotic week too, take a minute to reflect on the good!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment