Saturday, May 26, 2012

Freezer Fri-er- Saturday: Cookie Dough & Mac n' Cheese

This week sort of flew past me, but I did manage to get a couple of things in the freezer.  As the joy of the last four weeks of pregnancy settles in, my motivation to cook comes and goes so I've been very happy to begin raiding my stash of stuff from the freezer.

I made a batch of Mac-n-Cheese for the freezer and also put together come chocolate chip cookie dough to freeze up.  I'll share the Mac-n-Cheese recipe after I thaw and re-heat it if it's as good as I hope it is!

While not much has made it to the freezer this week, I've been keeping the fridge stocked with flavored yogurt cups which are the new favorite snack around here.  I also made a big pan of granola bars and cut them and bagged them individually in snack size zip-top bags so they're easy to grab snacks as well.  I made a batch of coffee for the fridge for iced coffee in anticipation of HandyMan being away for 2 days this week.  Does that count as batch cooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment