Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Sunshine

 Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving.  


This week [like so many others] has been highlighted by a lot of little things that were of great encouragement in the middle of some craziness.  I don't foresee a break in the craziness in the next couple of weeks,  I just hope to stay focused on what is really important.   Here's just a few of the things that brightened my week:


:: The "I've got your back no matter what's going on" friends
:: Flowers hanging on my front porch.
:: Black Forest Cake (made by HandyMan for Mother's Day)
:: Warm weather & sunny days
:: Baking with my little helper
:: Extra work hours
:: Un-interrupted work time
:: PB&J Picnics in the yard
:: Mom's Night Out
:: Thursday afternoon nap


So many things to be thankful for, and so often I miss them.  I hope we can all seek out the things to be thankful for this week!


Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment