Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Sunshine: The Return of Spring

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving. 

This week brought the beginning of May and with it the warm summer-like weather I've been craving so badly!  An afternoon on the back porch in a tank top did my soul good.  As did dandelion races off the bridge with G-girl, line-dried sheets, and working to the sounds of the creek.

This week also brought another "right on track" report from my doctor and the extra work hours that come to me with the month of May.  A napice cream, and volunteer hands that helped to get a heavy lifting project done were great bonuses this week.

So many things to be thankful for, and so often I miss them.  I hope we can all seek out the things to be thankful for this week!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment