Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Sunshine

sundaysunshinesm

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

I sit here typing, watching HandyMan reading Winnie the Pooh to a super active GBaby who is busy pulling up on chairs while her daddy reads to her.  My life is full!

We are healthy and enjoying our November.  Friday night we had dinner with a group of friends  who had some local, youthful musicians join the evening.  The trio brought the classical notes of Bach and Mozart to party.  As they played I was torn between watching the amazing musical talent performing and the absolutely enraptured little girl on my lap.  She was so fascinated with the music and it was so much fun to watch her as she studied violin, viola and chelo.  GBaby even sang along with her favorite Bach tune.  It was great.

This morning was the pancake breakfast at our church and this is one of my favorite fundraisers because I LOVE breakfast! They cook up scrambled eggs, sausage and breakfast potatoes to go along with amazing pancakes.  It was so good - and I didn't have to cook or do the dishes!

GBaby continues to be a wonderful traveler, be it on errands or cross-state trips.  This week I'm fully enjoying momhood and can't remember what life was like before she came along (besides being able to sleep in- I do, wistfully, remember that!)

I hope your life is full of experiences and wonder as we enter this Thanksgiving season.  What are your highlights from the week?

1 comment: