Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Sunshine: Friends and Challenges

sundaysunshinesm Celebrating contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

This week, as seems to be the cases of most holidays, was a bit chaotic. Tuesday I was blessed to have a mom's-helper for most of the day which freed me up to get housework done.  Wednesday I spent getting acquainted with my new computer.  I spent time with family for Thanksgiving.  Friends stepped in to help out when the chaos peaked.  I had a happy evening with a quiet house, glass of wine and a book.  Wonderful food with great leftovers also highlighted this week.

As GBaby turns 10-months old today, we've started climbing stairs (and by 'we' I do mean 'we'.) I'm sure walking isn't too far off.   Her baby hair is growing longer and thicker and she is full of vibrant personality.  Her laughs bring brightness to my world.

I'm enjoying this bit of calm in the chaos and pray that you may see through the chaos that is the holiday season and bring yourself to a place of peace and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment