To make this for a crowd, I'm going to try putting a graham cracker crust in the bottom of a 9x13 pan and doubling the filling. Then cutting it into squares once its frozen. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Peanut Butter Cup Pie
1 premade Graham Cracker Crust
4 ounces Cream Cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup Milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1-8 ounce tub of Whipped Topping
Hot Fudge topping & Peanut Butter Cups to garnish with.
1. Cream together the peanut butter and cream cheese.
2. Add vanilla and powdered sugar and blend completely. Mix in milk.
3. Fold whipped topping into the peanut butter mixture.
4. Pour into crust and garnish with hot fudge and peanut butter cups.
5. Place pie into the freezer and allow to freeze until firm. (4-6 hours). Slice and serve!