Monday, August 19, 2013

Enough Already!

It seems that the summer bugs are running rampant in our family: fever, stomach bugs, viruses, migranes, allergy/colds.  You name it, we've been fighting it.  For the last 6 weeks, it seems like as soon as it looks like we are all well, someone wakes up sporting some new symptom.  It's really getting old!

I've disinfected,  pushed vitamins, homeopathic remedies and natural options.  We've been through antibiotics, prescriptions and OTCs.  And yet, *insert coughing fit here* we are still under the weather. 

I was the hold out.  It wasn't until the end of week 4 that I got sick, but it was a doozie, and 3 days into it, HandyMan left for the week.  Thanks to a lot of help from my friends, I made it through the week.  Just as I got well, MMan started the cycle again with a runny nose...and here we go again *sniffle, sneeze*.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait till G brings home all the lovely germs from school. Hope that M feels better soon and doesn't share.

    ReplyDelete