Wednesday, December 22, 2010

9 Years Ago...

Nine years ago, I set out on a journey as I walked down that church aisle.  At the end of the short walk down the aisle, I fell in beside my best friend and oh the places we've walked since.

Louvre. . . freshman dorms a I finished my tenure as a Residence Hall Director  . . . around camp as we transitioned to our next season . . . Pasadena, CA . . . hard work, long hours and wonderful friends . . . a completed MDiv and PHT (Putting Him Through) . . . to the hills, the open arms of camp once again to clear the LA smog . . . my cancer. . . around the world . . . along beaches with sea-lions in New Zealand . . . along the city streets of Prague, Sydney, Paris, Dublin, Venice, Berlin, Krakow and Oslo and the small villages along the way. . . a small town in NY . . .a home for your gifts . . . our first house. . . starting my business . . . your soccer coaching . . . our daughter. . . my clean bill of health . . .

. . . So many places the road has taken us the last 9 years.  I can't wait to see where we will go in the next nine!  Happy Anniversary HandyMan!

No comments:

Post a Comment