Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sunday - er- Tuesday Sunshine

glightsPracticing contentment by remember the graces of the week.

While my to-do list stretches long before me, I think it's important to pause and reflect in this super busy season.  My life is full of joyous things as Christmas approaches.  This is GBaby's first Christmas and watching her discover all the special things that  come with with this festive season is such fun.  HandyMan and I are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary today and with that comes reflection on where the last years have taken us and such contentment with where we are right now.

I have a roaring fire in front of me, dozing dog beside me, and sleeping daughter upstairs.  I get to play in the kitchen today and our Christmas and New Years will be filled with family. For this I am especially grateful.

I have a sewing project to finish up this week too which I can't wait to blog about but it's a Christmas present for someone who follows this blog - so alas - you'll have to wait!

May your Christmas be filled with joy and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment