Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunshine...

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

In the throes of Christmas and New Years, traveling and family, I've completely lost track of my days.   I'm so thankful that I have lots of extra hands to help so I can get a bit of a break this week.  HandyMan and I got a date while GBaby got time with her grandparents.  Sunday we were on the road and able to join friends for church and lunch which is a rather rare treat for us.  It was especially great to see some of our friends' extended family whom we hadn't seen in a few years

Christmas was a wonderful celebration of faith, family and fabulous food.  We had the spinach linguine that I made and HandyMan made a wonderful roasted red pepper cream sauce and his mom made a great salad, and his brother made a chocolate torte that. he claims is rather healthy (I may have to get him to guest post!)- dinner was delicious.

HandyMan's on vacation this week so we are happily enjoying family time.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment