Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

So many things that have passed through the time of the last two weeks have brought smiles to my face or joy to my heart.  Here are just a few:

:: A weekend visit from a fun friend

:: A day to work on my own

:: Projects started and finished!

:: Health

:: G Baby's delight in making "snooo baaas" (snow balls)

:: Black Forrest Cake

:: A date night

:: An easy fix to resurrect a dead dryer.

:: A friends help in getting melted gunk out of previously dead dryer.  (Thanks Elmo)

:: Mom's Night Out

:: Play dates

:: Toddler hugs & Kisses

:: Pretty snow scenes

Amidst the chaos of my days, I strive to find the positive.  Some days I do better than others.  I hope you can take a moment to find the sunshine in your week.

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment