Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Webspace...

Welcome to my new corner of the web!  I enjoy blogging and it is a medium that I enjoy using to connecting with friends and others who share some of the same aspects of the day with me:  be it gardening, chasing toddlers, cooking or crafting.

My posts have been on the decline lately because the summer has been busy and the software I was using was obnoxious.  To keep all the geek-speak out of this, lets just say that the way I was doing my blog was rapidly becoming confusing and "un-fun".

So it was time to change.  I hope you enjoy the new web-space as much as I am!  I've transferred most of my stuff over to this new site, but some of the links may still send you back to the old site.  If that happens there's a link at the top to bring you back to the Active ThrivingMama site.   Thanks for reading and I hope you'll take a look around!

P.S.  So sorry about the inundation of posts if you subscribe in a blog reader - something glitched when I switched a program over.  Another switch too out all my photos, so I'll be working on that in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment