Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week(s) and practicing gratitude by giving.

My heart is full, like the clouds that are pouring rain right now.  I was blessed with a week away with my family last week.  I've picked my first tomatoes and my garden runneth over! We were blessed to be able to invest in our home and add a little bit more space that will provide a much needed eating area (for he who designed our house, didn't put one in and we were running out of elbow room at the breakfast counter!)

Our time away included great time with friends and family, way too many late nights talking and playing games.  Thought provoking messages from the camp speaker and great play time for GTot and "other kids".  We arrived on Sunday and by Tuesday GTot would wake up calling "Other ki-ids, where are you?!"

Life is full.  My priorities are again taking on a new appearance.  We are blessed.

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment