Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving.
As I write this, I am much more in a mood to whine and complain.  But I won't.  Instead, here are 10 things that I am thankful for this week:
1.  Tylenol (adult & childrens'). with and without Bennadryl to help with sleep.
2.  Friends who come to the rescue when I'm about to go over the edge.
3.  My energetic, healthy daughter who keeps me on my toes.
4.  My great husband who shares the joys, challenges and work of life with me.
5. French Onion Soup
6.  Full fridge and pantry
7.  Warm, spring-like days in January.
8.  Organization projects completed within budget.
9.  Lunch with friends.
10.  Finding creative ways to provide for our family and stick to the budget.

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment