Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving. 




This week's graces came in many forms.  Extra divine doses of patience when faced with particular challenges in parenting were a huge blessing.  Watching my daughter flourish into this little walking, talking personality has brought many moments of amusement to my days.


As I continue to regain my health after a particularly nasty cold, naps are a wonderful treat.  A date night out with Handy Man and the gracious friends who will baby-sit for us also highlighted this week.  Little chances to blog again are wonderful treats for me - I've missed it!  Work I enjoy and quiet moments as a family have rounded out this week nicely.


Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment