Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Sunshine: Summer Toes

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving. 

So, my last Sunday Sunshine was definitely the case of trying to find the good in a rather difficult week.  Let's be honest here, we all have them.  But that's why I love my Sunday Sunshine practice: it forces me to focus on the good going on and not get caught up and dwell on all the things that are driving me nuts!  This is the Stuff by Francesca Battistelli  has been a fun-  rolling around in my head-top of the Pandora list-theme song for the last few weeks and while everyone's "stuff" is different it's been a good reminder.

It's been easier to find the good in the last couple of weeks.  Highlights have included moms' night out (aka book club), a great MOPs morning.  It was the "pamper yourself" day.  I left with pretty toes for summer with the help of a friend when getting to my left foot proved a bit more challenging than I had planned on thanks to Itty Bitty positioned just right on a nerve in my hip.

Itty Bitty (aka- baby due in June) continues to grow and develop healthily and I am so thankful to have a doctor who I actually enjoy going in to see.  

To go with the pretty summer toes we have also had great spring weather to bust out the sandals, enjoyable play time outside, walks on the field,  laundry dried on the clothes line.   This is by far my most favorite time of year.

I'm thankful that the Domino Projects are moving along nicely and that I have had some time to write to go along with all the work we've done.  I love the finished products as they come about and am enjoying our home even more.

The sun is out, the sky is blue.  What's not to like?

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment