Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday Sunshine

The Easter Egg Inspector
Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving.  

This was a relatively peaceful week.  HandyMan was out of town for two nights for work, and I had myself prepared for the craziest, and, thankfully, it didn't happen.  We had play dates, time with friends, and adventures in egg dying.  G-Girl is having a lot of fun checking on and watering her flower seeds we planted on Thursday.    It's so much fun to watch her explore the world around us.

I made some changes this week, and found my missing energy.  Well some of it anyway!  It's been nice to not feel like I'm dragging myself to get anything done.

Now that I'm a grown up, birthday money gets put towards grown up things, like appliances!  On Friday the new dishwasher came and HandyMan worked to do the finish work and get it installed.

Itty Bitty is growing and moving.  Some days my due date (June 20) seems so close, and other days it seem so far away.  Either way, I'm sure Itty Bitty's arrival will be here before we know it!

On this Easter Sunday, I'm thankful for the peace that comes through faith and the joy we have in the hope of Christ.  May you find peace and joy this week.  Take a moment to look at the signs of spring around you and celebrate life!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment