Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Sunshine

"Take A Picture of Me?  Cheese!"
Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving.  

Last weekend, after morning worship, we had a great Easter celebration with friends:  fantastic food, lots of laughter, card games and of course egg hunts.

This week brought the lab work and doctors appointment that come with  being 30 weeks pregnant.  After every appointment, I'm so thankful to have a doctor I like and that I have access to great medical facilities.

Play dates, lunch with friends, and deals on baby gear, were also highlights of this week.  On Wednesday, I got some kitchen creativity time and made homemade croissants that turned out perfect! Spring break and friends' vacations meant that G-Girl got to go play with friends and I got some breaks this week.  I love that we have friends in our life that G-Girl loves to spend time with and literally runs from the car when we drop her off, or to their cars if they pick her up.  

A routine filling of our car's tires this week caught a damaged tire before we had a blow-out and that the money was in the savings account to get the car fixed!

So many things to be thankful for, and so often I miss them.  I hope we can all seek out the things to be thankful for this week!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment