Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday - Rainy Day - Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude through giving. 


Sitting at home, on a rainy afternoon, and I am thankful.  Here are just a few things that have highlighted this past week


.: MOPs mornings out 
.: Childrens' play museums
.: Sunday afternoon naps
.: Birthday outings
.: Play-dates with friends
.: Daffodils that make it through frost and ice.
.: Projects finished (did you see the Green Room?)
.: Pandora.  Now that I have easy access to decent speakers and music (aka: TV moved to the Green Room) I've been playing music regularly.  I've realized how much I've missed having music around.
.: Waking rested.


It has been a full, great week.  I hope your week went well and you can look forward to the coming week with anticipation of good things.


Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment