Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This week has been full of real-life stuff, and not much online.  I had the pleasure of getting to know new friends, and being so encouraged by others.  I was able to help provide snacks for a very successful youth event.  Kind colleagues were able to rescue a large amount of my candle inventory from water damage when melting snow and rain caused the ceiling in one of the shops where I sell candles to collapse.

On Monday we woke up to 15 inches of snow and I was so thankful that we had a snow blower!  I'm even more thankful that much of that snow has melted and there is minimal flooding happening in our area.

In the wake of tragedies and unrest around the world, I'm thankful to live is an area that is relatively free of violence and catastrophe.  I'm thankful to be healthy and to have my family around me- or just a call or video chat away.

I hope you have a great week and have the strength to choose to find the blessings!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment