Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

Last week's spring preview gave way to cold temperatures this week and more snow.  Btu it has also brought some sunny days.  I got a day on my own on Friday which was a great break, while LittleG and Handyman went off on their own adventures.  I continue to be blessed by the kindness of friends who spend time and share their love with my daughter.

Fun things from this week included strawberry filled chocolate cupcakes, a game night with friends, a phone upgrade to a new toy and some down time brought on by the late season snow.  This week also included some good conversations with family.

My alone time for today is punctuated with a warm cup of tea and some quiet, before the projects and the responsibilities again take precedence.

I hope you are able to see the joy in your week and the peace in the night.  Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment