Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter & 35 Years

Every seven years or so I share my birthday with Easter. It is such a fun coincidence. It means extra special celebration times with family.  And sometimes it means I get to spread my birthday out a little bit too.

Unlike many, I'm proud if my age.  I'm thankful to be celebrating another birthday in good health.  To celebrate with my steadfast husband and energetic, ever-growing, always-learning children. To touch base with friends and family farther afield that I don't get to see as often.

Highlights of the day included a fantastic birthday card written by GGirl - all by herself!  I also got a musical card that moved MMan to try out his first dance moves.  Absolutely priceless gifts for this Mama!  

It was a great day.  I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment