Monday, September 14, 2009

Pantry Reorganization

Inspired by Erin's Pantry Make-Over and frustrated by the chaos that was my pantry, it was time to do some re-organization.  Plus, the local mice population has started their inward migration for the fall and I wanted to make sure that they stay out of my food (unless its on the traps!)

So with $30 in shelves and bins I started with a pantry that looked like this:

pantry1

and re-stacked my canned goods, labled my spices, and put snacks, dry-goods and baking-bits in bins and now I can find what I'm looking for when I'm cooking or baking - such a huge improvement! Now if I can just remember to wipe off the camera lense on my phone, I'd be able to get some non-smudged pictures!

pantry5pantry4

1 comment:

  1. Ok, thank you for reminding me about this job that I need to do. will have to start it next week.

    ReplyDelete