Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pretty Baby Crochet Sweater- Progress #1

In the piles of kitchen projects, last week I decided that I needed a break.  So I started a sweater for GBaby using this pattern.  I'm working on the body part and about two or three inches away from working the sleeve holes and neck into the pattern.  I've tweaked the design a little and my guage is off (as usual).  While I'm following the pattern for the 3 month size, since I'm using a thicker yarn and hook I think the finished product will be a great 12-18 month size.  I've done tons of crochet blankets, but this is my first attempt at "real" clothing. So far I've only found one goof but you have to look pretty hard to find it.  I'll post again when I've made a bit more progress :)  Anyone else working on fun fall craft projects?

sweater1

1 comment: