Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Sunshine: Generations & Family

sundaysunshinesm Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

This week I have the privilege of travelling with my mom to visit my grandparents and introduce GBaby to her great-grandparents.  I have a heritage of mile-stone anniversaries in my family tree.  My paternal grandparents saw their 50th wedding anniversary and my mom's parents have celebrated their 60th.  This year my parents hit their 33rd.  I love that!  So this weekend four generations gathered to reunite and introduce our newest family members.  It is an awesome thing!

This week also brought the blessing of a few predictable naps from GBaby so I was able to leave a clean house when I left and I'm sure it will still be clean when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment