Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Sunshine

DSC04620Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

My world seems to be running in fast forward and yesterday blew past me in church, meetings and time with my daughter and work.  As I went to bed, I realized that it had been a Sunday and I neglected my Sunday Sunshine post.  So, here I am - taking a moment in the middle of a cafe, by myself, over a bowl of French onion soup looking back on my week.

Last week brought the great blessing of many paid hours of work.  In order for me to reach that without not sleeping, we called in Granny Nanny. Gbaby had a wonderful time playing with Granny while I worked.  It was a great arrangement and I'm not sure who had more fun, G or Granny.

Last week was one of G's first experiences sledding.  G's buddy was very excited to have us over for sledding and it's always fun to hang out with friends.

The other wonderful blessing as of late is G consistently sleeping through the night and waking up happy more often.  After months with midnight snacks ad grumpy upon waking, this is a wonderful reprieve.

I'm off to enjoy a few more moments of solitude before the mom's night out gals show up...

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment