Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Sunshine: Happy New Year!

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

Happy New Year!! Last week was wonderfully low key with lots of time with extended family and wonderful home time.  Just how the week between holidays should be!  I'm blessed by my family and they're willingness to pitch in and help out when they come to visit.   My dad and HandyMan brought to life my brainchild of a mini-construction project this weekend and it turned out great!

Life will be full for the next couple weeks and posts will likely be short, sweet and sparse as paying projects will be filling much of my previous leisure cooking/blogging/project time.

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment