Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! - January Menu

mealplanmonday_v2Since I've been posting so much this week about my freezer stash and my January meals being done - I thought I'd give you all a peek at what's going to be on our dinner table in the coming weeks.  Usually I'll pull out 4-5 meals a week and that covers our lunches and dinners.  Because our schedule is a little erratic, sometimes our cooked meal will be lunch with leftovers for dinner.  I am blessed that HandyMan and GBaby have no problem with leftovers!  Meals that are coming up this week are marked.

BBQ Pulled Pork & Hard Polenta Cakes (leftovers from Saturday)

Butternut Squash Soup & Ham and Cheese Rolls (Tuesday)

Lasagna

White Pizza & Regular Pizza

Beef & Barley Soup w/fresh Artisan Bread (Wednesday)

Apple Sausages, Butternut Mashed Potatoes & Veg.

Ravioli Alfredo Bake

Taco Bake (a couple of times starting Thursday)

Beef Soup w/ Grilled Cheese

Chicken Stuffing Casserole (Friday)

Cowboy Beans

Pizza

Sloppy Lasagna

Beef Stroganof

Linked up at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment