Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Sunshine: Life on Cruise Control

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This morning I am loving time to reflect on how full my life is.  By full, I don't mean busy or over-scheduled or stressed out.  The fullness in my heart right now is brought by ...

:: A wonderful Sunday morning with loving friends and great, centering worship.

:: The near completion of my year end accounting projects.

:: A warm house and full fridge.

:: An amazing husband and vibrant little girl.gstairs

:: Being able to help out with community youth projects, and being supported by others so that I can.  (Thanks Ms. B!)

:: Lunch out with a friend & helper (Thanks K).

:: Play dates (thanks Ms. M & A)

:: Jobs and paychecks

:: A lazy Saturday

:: Healthy family

:: GBaby's web-cam visit chicken dance lessons with Uncle J., Granny & Granddad

My life is full, and I am so thankful.

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

1 comment: