Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This week brought some time in the candle room.  I was able to make some great headway in in organizing and pouring.  I'm just about ready for the summer!

It also brought lots of time "ou-SIDE!" as G-Tot loves to say.  We were loaned a Little Tikes play set for the summer, complete with two slides.  The morning after is arrived in our back yard, I was confronted with at two-year-old who wanted to go ou-side to "side" at 7:30 am.  In a "yes Mom" moment, I said "Sure!" and bundled her up and out we went.

I was gifted alone grocery time on Friday (Thanks HandyMan).  I also managed to get sucked into a book, finish it and have the house not crumble around me.  I planted spinach and worked with my little garden helper to water a couple days this week.

Now the sun is out and it was a good week.  I hope you can find the good in your week!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment