Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pertinent Posts

I have a number of blogs that feed into my Google Reader.  Those blogs often link to other blogs and I end up with all kinds of ideas in inspirations.  Some speak to me as a mom, others as a home manager and others are just fun.  Here are a few of the posts that I found pertinent for my world this week.  Maybe there's something here that will help you out too!

:: I Take Joy make me ask myself Do I wake up TO my daughter for FOR my daughter?

:: Lovely Craftey Home gave me inspiration to better a cabinet that's sitting in my bathroom by converting the shelves to pull out shelves.  I may also apply the concept to create a pull out laptop shelf in another cabinet.

:: With Easter right around the corner I love this idea for an Easter Story Countdown.

:: Life As Mom gave a great overview on taking a critical look at you spending and budgets in Audit Yourself to Cut Expenses and Money Saving Mom has some good pointers for saving money on gasoline.

This post is linked up at Simply Staci's Saturday Stumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment