Iron Filled Molasses Cookies
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
3/4 cup flour (can use whole wheat)
1/2 tsp baking soda,
2 cups infant cereal,
3 TBsp frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a cookie sheet or spray with nonstick spray.
3. Lightly cream molasses and butter. Mix in egg and orange juice concentrate. Add dry ingredients and mix all together at once.
4. Roll into small balls (I used G's baby spoon to get a bit less than a tablespoon) and mash down. They will bake in a slightly puffed out form of whatever you make them.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes - until firm. Cool and serve.
(Somehow I've made these 2-3 times and not taken pictures yet - oops!)