Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

Following a weekend with my parents, Monday and Tuesday brought a great visit with a good friend.  It was such fun to watch our kids play together and explore the water, the playgrounds and their world around them.  Since GBaby was the youngest it was particularly fun to watch her try to keep up with the older ones.

IMG00378

I came home to more produce from the garden and pleasantly cooler weather.  I'm setting up our snack area for next week's Vacation Bible School and was blessed by the many hands that were there to help-especially since GBaby was somewhat under the weather and super clingy!

I also spent two days working my hours at Made in Chenango, which was a great break from the normal routine for me.  HandyMan was a particularly great help once we got home this week - pitching in with the laundry, cleaning, diapers and time with GBaby.

I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!


Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment