Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This started off with the much awaited (by mom and dad anyway) removal of GBaby's cast.  She's now sporting a little boot-brace for two more weeks but the bone is healing beautifully.  After that the week was pretty much a blur.  All I know is that we're healthy, we've been well fed and have slept uninterrupted for a few nights now - thank you GBaby!

After that the rest has just been details-laundry (the washer & dryer are getting run into the ground), dishes (so glad we have a dishwasher!), cleaning (ok, well maybe not as much of that as I should be doing) and just being mom.  I'm squeezing in work and candles wherever I can.  I feel like I'm trying to stretch time, like a balloon, to accommodate way too many things.

I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!


Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment