Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This week has included the last of my fresh tomatoes from the summer garden and the first hot chocolate with marshmallows of the fall.  Seasons are changing, temperatures are falling and the first frost is right around the corner.

I have had a good bit of time pouring candles and preparing for my next craft fair.

The heavy rains that came towards the end of the week fully saturated the soil again and gave me the perfect excuse for a great nap.  I also had some wonderful time spent with old friends as well as an evening out with new friends.

I've managed to carve out some  alone time as well and get in a few work outs. I've paired exercise with a couple of my favorite TV shows and it's been a great combination!

Today brought a beautiful day a peaceful drive [thanks GBaby!] and the safe arrival at my parents house.

I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment