Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mama's Blissful Day

Yesterday was just chaotic around here.  By the time my head hit the pillow I was absolutely beat, and feeling behind going into today.

Then today crept in quietly.  Children woke up calm and relatively happy.  GGirl happily took on projects I sent her way.  MMan took a good morning nap and woke up ready to go explore the living room again.  The day was good.

Then came afternoon nap time.  MMan was conked out and I put GGirl in her new nap place and went to do some work. Usually at this point the struggle begins as she fights sleep, no matter how tired she is.  She squirms, makes excuses to get up, yada, yada, yada. 

Not today. This, my friends is a red- letter, grace filled, stars aligned, blessed day.  And this is the picture proof.  If I could add sound effects you would hear the snoring of a trucker-in-training!


And then!  Just when it couldn't get any better, both kids went right to bed tonight and I was caught up on work and got to catch a couple shows that I've not had time to watch in weeks.  A blissful day for Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment