Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday's Sunshine

sundaysunshinesmPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week. (Click here for more on Sunday Sunshine)

As I stood by the sink in a brief moment of peace and quiet, my brain wandered to all the things I wanted to do, to get, to get done, or to be different.  I found myself spiralling into a very discontented place so I decided it was time to refocus.  This has been a very full week.  Many of the and most of this weeks graces were the small things that saved my sanity.  Friends love for GBaby as they walked, rocked or distracted my otherwise grumpy teething little girl. More fresh produce as we went for another round of blueberries and broccoli and summer squashes are coming in from gardens.  A gift of a huge container of strawberries that were left over from a church function.  It has also decided to be summer finally and the warm weather and cool nights have been fabulous.

What graces were found throughout you week?

No comments:

Post a Comment