Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Sunshine

sundaysunshinesm Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

This week has absolutely flown by, so much so that I had to look at the calendar to see what I had done this week!  We had a wonderful visit with friends that were passing through our area on a family vacation.  It is always a joy to host folks from other eras in our life as our paths cross again.  I was also blessed by two friends who gave me breathers this week by keeping an eye on GBaby while I worked.  It was fabulous and I was able to get a lot done!  Friday night we were hosted for an amazing dinner-nothing better than good company and someone else making dinner after a day of working.  My Saturday morning brought a huge grace for me as I was looking at tasks of blogging, laundry, packing and cleaning (all on top of being pretty tired) and GBaby gave me sleep!  She slept in until 9am, then by 10:30 was napping again.  Happy day for Mommy and a great week overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment