Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Monday: Strawberry Crepes

fdcrepe3 Yesterday most of the country celebrated Father's Day.  Since HandyMan works on Sundays and has Monday's off , we celebrated Father's Day Monday this morning.  We went strawberry picking yesterday and today we had Strawberry & Cream Cheese Crepes.  I used this recipe for the crepes.

As the second side of the crepe was cooking, I added a slice of cream cheese to soften, added sliced strawberries out of the pan and it was pure perfection.

fdcrepe1

fdcrepe2

Often flipping the crepes can be a problem.  Only after breakfast did I find this page which has a method for making crepes with two pans that is genius!  I'm already planning my next crepe adventure for 4th of July Weekend (yup Mom, that's while you're here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment