- Once again, my husband and daughter continue to be huge blessings in my life. GBaby's smiles and HandyMan's willingness to help out with whatever needs to be done brighten my weeks.
- "Hi" and "bubbas" (bubbles) have been added to GBaby's growing vocabulary. Speaking of growing, she measured in at 34.75 inches tall and 24.7 lbs at her check up.
- I had a great craft fair on Saturday in Richfield Springs, NY. In spite of the rain and cruddy weather, folks came out and this show is staying on the list for next year. It promises to be an amazing show in good weather.
- Freshness from the garden: we're still nibbling on asparagus, broccoli and peas.
- Rain has saved us from having to water much this week.
- Creating in the kitchen. Concocting new and yummy things to use up food in the fridge.
- Cool days for baking.
- Rainy days for needed rest.
I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story! Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!
~*~Thanks for visiting! Subscribe to ThrivingMama via RSS or by Email and never miss a post! Or follow me on Facebook!~*~