Saturday, June 19, 2010

Insert Busy Week Here!

This has been a crazy full week and my absence of posts is more proof of that!  I use this space to process a lot of my activities around the house, kitchen and yard.  Not much time to process this week.  I've been on autopilot making candles to replenish inventory after some great sales at my consignment locations.  I've been prep-cooking getting ready for a lunch meeting that Handy-Man and I are hosting this afternoon around days out of the house working at Made In Chenango - a co-op of crafters where I display my candles.  Yard work, laundry, mowing, meals and chasing around an active GBaby have filled every remaining minute.  By the end of the day when I would usually click on the computer and blog - I've just crashed!

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment