Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This week we celebrated graduates, strawberries and the bit of family time we were able to sneak in.  We marvel at GBaby's growing vocabulary and her interest in everything we're doing.  I'm thankful for kiddie pool deliveries, for helpers, for cookies and milk, for full nights of sleep.

I'm thankful for my thriving garden, my healthy family, and that my bills are paid.  I'm thankful for stolen moments of quiet time in the midst of a hectic week, and naps.

I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story! Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment