Friday, July 24, 2009

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

So, what does one do with a half gallon of fresh yogurt (see yesterday's post)?  I started off with a Strawberry-Banana smoothie that was great!

Ingredients:StBaYOSmoothie1


2 Bananas

1 cup of Sliced Strawberries

1/2 cup homemade yogurt*

Place ingredients in your blender or a large cup to blend with an imersion blender.

Blend until smooth and enjoy!  Makes two servings.

StBaYOSmoothie2

(Ok, so I enjoyed before I took the picture!  It was a crazy morning!)

StrawberryBananaSmoothie

2 comments:

  1. I like the pictures with the recipies. I think that I can make this after we get back from our trip. So were did you find the heat pad at ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heating pad is just the kind you would find at a drug store. I just got the cheapest one available and is intended for use on sore muscles.

    ReplyDelete