Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Teething

teetherSo GBaby is teething.  Hardcore.  It is her first teeth and she won't let me near her mouth so I can't really see if they're really in yet.  I can definitely feel them, but she is definitely still pretty miserable.  I've given her infant Tylenol a few times (the great new dye-free formula!) and some homeopathic teething drops.  She's managed to gnaw on almost every hard surface in our house and is a pretty big fan of wash cloths that have been moistened and then frozen.  I tried a piece of cold apple in the mesh teether too.  Any other recommendations from the mom's out there who have done this before?

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say freeze the teether, and check but if it gets real bad you can switch between tylenol and Motrin the motrin will help with the pain and the swelling.

    ReplyDelete