Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Sunshine: So Much in a Week

sundaysunshinesm Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

It has been a very full week!  I was able to spend the better part of the week at my parents with GBaby where I had all kinds of extra help which was fabulous.  I needed a few days of mom taking care of me so I could better take care of sick GBaby.  She is now feeling much better and we're all hoping she's on the mend.

HandyMan met us at my parents and managed to be on the early flights, in spite of all the delays on the route he was travelling.  We all drove home on Thursday and hit the ground running.  I had a great craft fair in Walton on Saturday.  It is the annual American Cancer Society's Harvest Fest.  While traffic wasn't that great and it was freezing out, sales were actually on par with two years ago when I last did this fair.

So its the beginning of another week and I'm ready to be home for the week.  How was your week?

~sjt

No comments:

Post a Comment