Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Sunshine - Sunshine & Mold

sundaysunshinesm Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

This afternoon GBaby and I both got naps and now we're enjoying a relaxed afternoon at home.  We have had a full week and I'm not quite sure where all the time went.  I had another craft fair yesterday for which I'm thankful it's over and I have a nice break before my last one of the season.

This week I became thankful again for the guy who looked at mold and came up with penicillin as GBaby has encountered her first ear infections.  She really has been a trooper and done very well.  After a day on the meds, my happy baby was back, for the most part.

I have a clean workroom, complete with sewing table set up so I am ready for projects.  This week I did very little cooking and took advantage of the many meals in our freezer and leftovers from last week's batch cooking: Brisket, pizza, Beef Stew, [Green] Baked Potato Soup, and Tropical Banana Muffins.

A full week and the next two promise to be filled to the brim.  How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment