Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Sunshine

sundaysunshinesm Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

Today, I almost skipped this practice because I'm grumpy.  But I realized that now is the best time to redirect my focus and remember the graces of my week.  I love hearing Gbaby laughing downstairs playing with her dad while I'm getting some work done.  She is mostly well, and past the cold junk that we were hit with.  We had a great day away yesterday to attend the wedding of one of HandyMan's high school buddies.  Brownies and Parker House rolls made it to our dinner table on Friday and both were amazing and I enjoyed the chance to bake for friends.  (I'll try to get my brownie recipe up this week - it's pretty yummy!)  The snow didn't last, that fell on Thursday night for which I'm particularly grateful!

Life continues to roll past me way too fast on many days, but I'm thankful for the days I have.  And you?

No comments:

Post a Comment