Thursday, October 22, 2009

Week of Many Hats

Where has this week gone?  It's Thursday already!  How did that happen?  I've had on many hats this week and here's a bit of what I've been up to:

Charity's Candles - I've been getting ready for my craft fair this weekend at SUNY-Oneonta.

Web Design - I've been doing some updates on the web-pages I manage.  Have I mentioned that I also do web-work and  web design?  I've been working on my friend Perri's site for about two years now I guess.  She has some great photography and I still have a few more changes to do for her :).  I'm also the Online Chairperson for our local Relay for Life so I'm responsible for 'personalizing' their template website for our event.

Work & Life - I've also been busy with some other part time secretarial work that I do for our church.  On top of the GBaby's sick again and we're all working off of random sleep.

challah

Yesterday I did sneak in some baking therapy.  I made the Challah recipe from my Bread cookbook and you can see the results- and it was so yummy!  I also had a Lemon Meringue Pie failure (yummy but ugly) and a success (yummy and pretty) but I didn't get pictures of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment