Monday, January 18, 2010

Chocolate Mini-Bundts

bundtI bought myself a mini-bundt pan for the express purpose of making and freezing desserts in smaller portions.  The maiden voyage of the mini-bundt pan was on these absolutely delectable Chocolate Mint Cakes.  We were staying at my parents and off to visit friends for dinner.  I volunteered to "whip up" dessert.  I went searching for doctored cake mix recipes since I didn't have my pantry at my fingertips.  I found a Too Much Chocolate Cake recipe.  Here's the recipe I ended up with


Too Much Chocolate Mint Cake


1-18.25 oz Chocolate Cake Mix

2-3 oz packages of Chocolate Pudding

1 cup Sour Cream

1/2 cup Vegetable Oil

3 Eggs

1/2 cup Warm Water

1 1/2 cups Andes Baking Chip

Mix the ingredients up and bake according to the cake mix directions.

I glazed mine with Satiny Chocolate Glaze and used the rest of the Andes chips instead of the chocolate chips.  If you can, glaze right before serving as it did set up to be pretty firm, but the extra glaze pooled in the center of the bundts was oh-so-good!

No comments:

Post a Comment